Marketing and Communications Manager 80-100 %
We realise what matters: Our Building Technologies division makes buildings, cities and infrastructures smarter and more energy-efficient. As the leading technology partner worldwide we offer solutions and services for personal safety, building safety and automation, heating, ventilation and air-conditioning, and energy management. Building Technology has its international headquarters in Zug, Switzerland. Create the future together with approximately 30 000 colleagues and help us to make the world a little better every day.
As of April 2019, a new Siemens operating company will be created by combining business units from the Energy Management, Digital Factory and complete Building Technologies divisions. Siemens Smart Infrastructure (SI), with around 70,000 employees internationally, will have its global headquarters in Zug, Switzerland. Siemens Smart Infrastructure connects an all-electric world to make buildings, cities and infrastructure smarter and more energy-efficient. Working with our global customers and partners, we help to create intelligent energy from end to end, as well as perfect places in the full range of buildings where we live, work and relax. Ingenuity for Life.
Your new responsibilities
- Drive the change to digital transformation and support content and strategy, events and other related activities such as management and employee meetings
- Identify and leverage trends in marketing, prepare and arrange the relevant platforms, supervise and carry out activities
- Manage all Smart Infrastructure (SI) logistics intranet sites, create new webcasts and learning videos
- Create, maintain and monitor SI logistics SharePoint sites and networks, and manage a professional infrastructure
- Drive and manage communities in cooperation with the logistics department on various levels and/or Corporate Communications
- Enable experts to become influencers for their topics; train and consult business units on content marketing and social media use
- Support and advise SI logistics management with internal and external logistic presentations
- Run push-marketing campaigns within SI Logistics via the relevant media (printed and/or electronic)
Your skills and experience
- You will have successfully completed studies in communications, journalism/media or marketing
- Several years of experience in content marketing and social media strategy, communication activities, campaigns and monitoring
- Additional experience in community-building and conversation management
- Familiarity with tools and methods including web content management, web design, social media and video production, or a willingness to learn all of the above
- Strong writing, communications and presentation skills
- Flexibility to adapt to different situations, personalities and communications styles
- Proficiency in English and German
Who and where we are
Find out why Siemens is chosen every year as one of the most popular employers in Switzerland, and get a first impression of a new working environment and the people who could be your new work colleagues.
Siemens takes your privacy very seriously and ensures a high standard of data protection. As such, we can only accept your application via our application platform (using the «Application» button). Please be aware that applications sent by e-mail will not be answered and will simply be deleted. Should you have any questions about this job offer, please contact email@example.com mentioning the job ID in your e-mail. We look forward to receiving your full application.
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer. Diversity enriches our company and gives us a competitive advantage.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Job ID: 105440
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Either