Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Manager (m/w/d) Transaction Support.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You evaluate financial chances and risks in a variety of capital market transactions (e.g. M&A, Joint venture) with respect to long term company targets and value creation
- You execute assigned sections of the due diligence to identify potential issues via cashflow, balance sheet, profit & loss and other KPIs analysis to formulate recommendations
- You prepare due diligence reports and review initial drafts / red flags with senior management, also draft sections of the report and participate in discussions with management
- You assist in planning and structuring of capital market transactions with regards to financial aspects of the legal documents (e.g. SPA)
- You are the represent Audit - Transaction support within Siemens Healthineers and solidifying the department as a trusted business partner who helps to manage M&A transactions for the company
- You actively support and monitor the progress of less experienced team members on methodology, execution of assigned tasks, and review of their work
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.healthcare.siemens.de/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a strong academic history (degree in Business, Accounting or Finance)
- You have longstanding professional experience within Siemens, a related industry or a “Big 4” accounting firm
- You have strong working knowledge of Controlling, Accounting (IFRS & German GAAP) and Financial reporting
Your attributes and skills:
- You have project management and leadership skills with special focus on financial due diligence in capital market transactions
- You have outstanding skills with respect to MS Office applications – Expert knowledge for MS-Excel is required
- CFA, CPA, ACCA or German Wirtschaftsprüfer certification preferred
- You are fluent in English and German
- You have the willingness to travel national and international (as high as 30%)
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities. Applications from individuals with disabilities
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Arne Wassermann.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
To all recruitment agencies:
Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 105453
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time