Key Account Manager
The future of the UK’s Energy is in our hands. Join us and make it your job to see our ideas come to life.
Our Subsea service division based in Aberdeen is on the lookout for a passionate and talented Key Account Manager. You will be the point of contact point between the business and our customers, building long- lasting relationships and positioning the Subsea portfolio with focus on new projects and the aftersales market. Another part of your role will be to work closely with the sales team to ensure order intake targets are met.
We maintain, service and
build new subsea distribution products for global oil and gas projects. This
business will play a crucial part in the development of technology that Siemens
is currently developing for use in water depths of up to 3,000 metres.
As our Key Account Manager what part will you play?
- Develop a strategy to increase sales and profitability for assigned customers
- Continuously use the CRM tool to secure compliant reporting
- Develop long term relationship with the customer
- Establishing and maintaining frame agreements
- Understand the customers preferred solutions
- Prepare budget, forecasts and continuous follow up of order intake for assigned accounts.
- Prepare and participate in tender and contract terms & conditions negotiations
- Understand the importance with technical sales
- Work with the global sales and bid team and respective line managers to achieve business objectives
- Proactive identification and mitigation of business risk
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- Demonstrable management experience
- Sound knowledge of Subsea related Products and Engineering
- Knowledge of SAP and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems
- Solution oriented personal drive with high workload capacity
- Willingness to go the extra mile for the team to reach its objectives
- Ability to make good quality judgements is key
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 348,000 great minds who are all making the future and you could be one of them.
Siemens are constantly
innovating and pushing the boundaries in how digitalisation is shaping the
future of the energy industry; we need the best and brightest talent onboard to
be able to support us on this journey.
Want to join us and be a Future Maker?
We’re excited to hear that you would like to join us here at Siemens. Our people love it here and we want you to be a part of helping us make real, what matters.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please
ensure you complete all areas ,of the application form, to the best of your
ability to help us review your suitability for the role.
What else do I need to know?
The benefits package for this role includes not only a generous base salary but also annual bonus and company car. We know that not everyone’s lifestyle is the same, so we operate a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor your benefits package to suit you. In addition to this we offer 26 days holiday, up to 10% pension contribution match, an excellent company share scheme, employee discounts and a flexible benefits package to match your lifestyle needs.
If we all thought the same, we would never think of
anything new. That’s why we recruit great minds from all walks of life. We
embrace diversity and create what’s right for the world by employing the people
who live in it.
Job ID: 105493
Organization: Energy Management
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Either