Project Procurement Manager
· Integrates Procurement in the project management process and project teams at an early stage.
· Analyze sales and operations planning in respect of starting / new projects, assessing and controlling of material costs within the whole project business in order to ensure the involvement of Procurement.
· Analyze scope of supply and customer contract agreements, carry out risk analyses and introduce negotiation recommendations together with Commodity Management to prepare for negotiations with suppliers (back-to-back where appropriate) and to initiate appropriate measures.
· Drive Procurement strategies in projects on the basis of Division-wide and BU-wide Procurement strategies and ensure their implementation, as well as identify solution approaches and integrate diverse objectives to achieve the project and the strategic Procurement targets.
· Head up contractual and price negotiations and/or support the specialist buyers responsible for particular material fields to secure project targets with optimum conditions.
· Identify particular Procurement risks, opportunities and market forces during the project together with the Commodity Management to avoid potential damage / exploit potential opportunities through tailored risk and claim management (e.g. contractual framework).
· Interfacing with global commodity specialists to support new supplier and project development in china market, align the strategy and implementation.
· Minimum Bachelor degree in Engineering, Business Management or other related field.
· Minimum 3 years’ experience on Project Management, Project Procurement experience will be a plus.
· Minimum 5 years’ experience in working with multinational companies with background of power plant business.
· Good knowledge and understanding of legal, financial and commercial terms.
· Basic knowledge of sourcing processes/procedures and supply chain management.
· Understand reporting and controlling structure in SCM.
· Good knowledge of different cost structures and cost calculation.
· Possess negotiation skills, team oriented environment, Fluent in English with strong communication skills.
· Flexibility with regards to working hours, duties and travelling.
· Knowledge of basic German language will be an advantage.
Job ID: 105539
Organization: Postal, Parcel, and Airport Logistics
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time