Looking for challenging and future-oriented role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- Quality Control & Assurance for fabricated equipment, vessels, Heat exchangers, Air cooled heat exchanger, structural skids, supports & other fabricated bought-outs, piping components & piping valves& piping Fabrication with MOC Carbon steel, Stainless steel , & other ferrous& Nonferrous materials.
- Reduce cycle time & maintain company Quality standard by reducing cost of Quality.
- Key Responsibilities:
- To ensure that all Quality Control procedures and work instructions are in practice in his area.
- Supplier Assessment & Supplier Inspection at Fabrication work suppliers
- Approval of Inspection Test Plan for Fabricated items
- Pressure vessel & Heat exchanger & Air cooled Heat exchangers inspection as per ASME/API Code.
- Weld procedure Qualification & review of weld plan as per drawings.
- Supplier Stage Inspection with client/designated TPI
- Approval of WPS-PQR /WPQ & NDE procedures as per client /code requirement.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- including piping fabrication work.
- Witness of NDE – RT, PT, UT, MT, VT & Final inspection of vessels & Heat exchangers & other fabricated bought out items
- Corrective & Preventive Actions for Quality issues
- Prepare checklist for inspection activities & Inspection as per D-R standards, Drawings and related specification
- Reading and Preparation of Package Engineering drawings like P&I Diagram, General Arrangement, Foundation Plan, piping plan and piping isometric drawings.
- Fabrication inspection with client specification requirements.
- Maintaining the Welder performance Records with continuity for in house fabrication work.
- of Quality Manual & Quality Procedures for U-Stamp pressure vessels & understanding the code Requirement with AI.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Ahmedabad, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at:
Job ID: 105542
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Dresser-Rand India Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time