Senior Bid Manager (w/m/d)
- We make rail service around the globe more efficient with modern onboard safety systems for trains.
- You will prepare bids for C and B projects (volumes up to hundreds of millions) on your own, with technical experts assisting you with preparatory work.
- You will analyze customer requests and requirements and develop your own plans for potential implementation as a project.
- You will define the interfaces between the individual parties involved (e.g., Sales, Product Management, Development and Project Execution).
- You will prepare costing calculations in coordination with the sub-packages.
- You will be responsible for the overall bid process, up to handover to Project Execution.
- You have a university degree (Masters/Bachelors) which focuses on engineering (e.g., electrical engineering or industrial engineering).
- You also have many years of professional experience as a bid manager or project manager.
- You have a background in a project-driven branch of industry with technically complex systems.
- You also posses excellent skills in German and English as a qualification for your international duties.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
Job ID: 105544
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time