Manager - Engineering
Manager – Packaging Engineering
Location: Naroda, India
Department: Dresser – Rand India Pvt. Ltd.
Position: Full- time
Job Family: Engineering
Looking for challenging and future-oriented role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Achieving outcomes that matter
We identify areas of growth. Thanks to our extensive service network around the world, we can offer a wide range of support services for the oil and gas industry.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- Review, verify, clarification required from sales on scrutiny of Purchase Order for feasibility, commercial matter, Project execution.
- Carrying out engineering design activities for projects, whenever applicable, against the specified/ customized requirements.
- To follow the basic cycle of engineering- to plan, design, review, verify and validate from time to time and project to project. And maintain procedures for design changes.
- Implementing and maintaining the defined quality system across the function under his control.
- Preparation of Project Execution Schedule and release the requirement of the same in line with the Client Specs & pre order correspondence. TQ responses.
- Should be conversant with updated national / International standards and codes.
- Shall have basic knowledge of Rotating and Static equipment
- Familiar with MS Projects, MS Office, Smart plant / Navis work modeling in PDMS
Liaison with client / consultant for progress of the job and document approval and problem solving.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
· To issue bill of material, specifications, manufacturing, drawings, Testing procedures, Special instructions, manual etc. as per requirements to Internal/External customers
· Close co-ordinate with Planning, SCM, QA and Manufacturing to meet project schedule in terms of deliverables.
· To improve existing products.
- Maintain timely documentation of all activities related to the specific projects.
- HAZOP study of package and process plant
- Operation Philosophy of Compression System
- Vendor offer evaluation in line with technical requirement
Inspection and testing requirement of package items
- Well conversant with critical documentation required for package design such as
§ General Arrangement drawing and Foundation Plan
§ Compressor Datasheet
§ Piping and Instrumentation diagram
§ Operation Philosophy
§ Vendor documentation for static and rotating equipment
§ Piping plan and structure / support drawings
B-Tech in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering
Candidate should have min 12 to 15 years of relevant experience
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We are looking forward to getting to know you.
If you have any questions, just drop us an email, happy to answer any queries you may have.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Find out more about department at: website department and about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 372,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We're dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Job ID: 105556
Organization: Gas and Power
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time