Siemens DF AI Researcher 西门子数字化工厂AI研究员（北京）
This position develops AI models and proofs of concept in the field of industrial production and engineering systems. As part of an innovative team you perform applied research with a focus on Deep Learning technologies (e.g. image recognition, speech recognition and related industrial problem setups). Thereby, close collaboration with the business units of Siemens Digital Industries is required.
This is a position within a new agile team of Technology & Innovations department of Siemens Digital Industries.
· Working with business unit colleagues (e.g. product managers, business development, architects) to identify AI use cases and understand requirements.
· Implementation of proofs of concept, conception and training of AI models, and investigation of different solution alternatives.
· Investigation of the latest AI technologies and assessment of their benefits.
· Application of AI technologies to real-world problems in industrial use cases (e.g. automation, robotics, engineering)
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
· Master degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics or Physics required.
· 2+ years of practical background in Artificial Intelligence or optimization algorithms required.
· Good knowledge of machine learning technologies, AI programming libraries (e.g. TensorFlow) and programming languages (e.g. Python)
· Real world problem solving and a hands-on, can-do mentality.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in English (verbal & written).
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
· Knowledge of industrial automation, production or engineering.
Job ID: 105581
Organization: Digital Factory
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time