Project Procurement Manager (f/m/d)
- Your new tasks will include participating in project planning as part of the project team to determine as early as possible the necessary requisitions for procurement.
- You will define the project-related procurement strategies and evaluate the opportunities and risks in procurement.
- Furthermore, you will handle the additional purchasing needs with regards to target cost monitoring, due dates and quality and will lead the price and value analysis based on the total cost analysis.
- In addition, you will also be responsible for the preparation and the implementation of procurement decisions including negotiations with suppliers as well as the implementation of project-related contractual frameworks with the suppliers.
- You will plan the qualification of suppliers and will support in the active expansion of the preferred supplier network in coordination with other specialist functions.
- It will also be your responsibility to report on project and material-related target values and KPIs.
- You will manage and track projects in your assigned regional units.
- You have successfully completed your studies (Master / Diplom), preferably in a technical or business administration subject area.
- Furthermore, you have several years’ experience of working on the various tasks of strategic procurement or other project-related functions and will have at least several years’ project experience, preferably in project or system solution business.
- In addition, you have acquired a sound knowledge of quality, technical products and methods plus you are familiar with project management and contract law.
- You have experience of living or working abroad and will therefore have developed the associated orientation and negotiation skills in a foreign environment.
- You have very good knowledge of German and English (spoken and written) while knowledge of other languages is desirable.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
Job ID: 105606
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time