Controlling and Sales Finance (Controlling Managment C)
- Responsible for controlling activities at Project Business unit including Forecasting, Expenses control, Engineers occupation control, balance sheet, etc.
- Responsible to maintain and improve administrative processes required to ensure a correct project delivery to our customers.
- Responsible for Commercial Bid process within the Business Units including hedgind strategies, coordination of technical resources for the bid, offer financial review, negotiation with internal and external vendors, participation in customer negotiations, analysis of contractual T&C.
- IT implementation for special projects (example. SAP changes)
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or Business
- Knowledge in IFRS and Accounting Guidelines
- More than 6 year working experience in a controlling/business administration role
- Desirable experience managing people
- Fluent English
- Experience in service and project business models.
- Strong knowledge in SAP system
- Strong soft skills to manage conflict
Job ID: 105620
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time