Advanced Engineering Apprenticeship
- You will join one of our teams within Manufacturing Operations, which is responsible for the production of superconducting magnets.
- You will gain experience across all areas of production, but will develop specialist skills and knowledge within one area.
- You will report to one of our Cell Leaders and your training will be supervised by a qualified assessor.
- You should have, or be working towards 4 GCSE’s at Grade 5 (C ) or above which must include, Maths English Language and Science.
- You will be studying towards the higher level Maths GCSE, desirably obtaining a B or higher.
- You must be keen and have an inquiring mind and be able to demonstrate your enthusiasm for your work and our business.
- You will possess excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills to enable you to work within a team focused environment.
- You must be able to produce accurate work that is to strict specifications. An interest in ‘making things’ is essential.
- You should be able to demonstrate your interest in activities outside of your school life e.g. Duke of Edinburgh, Scouts, Guides, sports teams etc.
Job ID: 105626
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time