Looking for your next big challenge? We might be able to help you!
Your challenge will be…
• Ensure smooth implementation of various integration projects in a broad diversity of scenarios (workday)
• Demand Management in the context of EAI
• Record and clarify Customer interface requirements and check its feasibility
• Align and discuss interface topics with relevant stakeholders and escalating issues according to defined communication channels when necessary
• Plan, schedule and coordinate of concept phase as well as realization, test, pilot and rollout phase
• Ensure audit-proof and review documentations
• Ensure internal IT compliance & security guidelines are met
• Close collaboration with Application Management and Infrastructure team.
Does this sound good? Our perfect candidate
• Minimum work experience: 2 years.
• Experience with webMethods (desirable) or other EAI platform.
• Very good knowledge of EAI, SOA and ESB.
• Very good knowledge of XML, JSON and other message standards for electronic data interchange.
• Knowledge of IT security.
• Experience in managing international projects.
• Very good English language skills (mandatory).
• Availability to travel abroad (mandatory).
• Independent work style.
• Customer-oriented and solution-focused.
Want to know more?
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
Mobile phones? House appliances? We don't do them anymore!... At the Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub we are reinventing the world of today and tomorrow - check it out:
Fresh fruit and coffee, remote work, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, sushi&pizza days, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
Job ID: 105631
Organization: Siemens Operations
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time