Looking for your next big challenge? We might be able to help you.
Your challenge will be…
- Ensure smooth implementation of various integration projects in a broad diversity of scenarios (workday)
- Demand Management in the context of EAI
- Record and clarify Customer interface requirements and check its feasibility
- Align and discuss interface topics with relevant stakeholders and escalating issues according to defined communication channels when necessary
- Plan, schedule and coordinate of concept phase as well as realization, test, pilot and rollout phase
- Ensure audit-proof and review documentations
- Ensure internal IT compliance & security guidelines are met
- Close collaboration with Application Management and Infrastructure team.
Does this sound good? Our perfect candidate must have…
- Minimum work experience: 2 years.
- Experience with webMethods (desirable) or other EAI platform.
- Very good knowledge of EAI, SOA and ESB.
- Very good knowledge of XML, JSON and other message standards for electronic data interchange.
- Knowledge of IT security.
- Experience in managing international projects.
- Very good English language skills (mandatory).
- Availability to travel abroad (mandatory).
- Independent work style.
- Customer-oriented and solution-focused.
Curious about our Tech hub?
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 700 employees with several IT expertise: Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data and Robotics, User Experience, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out: www.siemens.pt/lxtechhub
Our Office Perks
Fresh fruit and coffee, remote work, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, sushi&pizza days, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to foster agile working and innovation.
Job ID: 105631
Organization: Siemens Operations
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time