Job title: Scrum Master
Working together for the future
What will the future look like? What can we look forward to? We don´t know for sure. That´s why we need true pioneers who, while exploring the world of research and development, trigger creative projects and come up with unusual paths towards a solution – our dedication to make the “impossible” possible has no limits! This is your Chance: drive global change with us.
Change the Future with us
- As a Scrum Master you will be responsible for delivering high-quality software development, on-time and within budget by motivating and guiding the scrum team.
- You will collaborate with Product Owner for Product backlog management, concept grooming and continuous delivery of features and with Architects on backlog management, prototypes and technical grooming.
- You will facilitate the sprint ceremonies to consistently achieve the sprint goals (Sprint planning, reviews, retrospective, demo, daily stand-ups, and partner meetings).
- Regularly monitor and control the metrics to meet project/product goals. (E.g. sprint/release burn down, velocity, defects, etc.)
- You will guide the team with Agile/Lean principles and practices (E.g. thin slicing, reduce waste, VSM) to deliver value frequently and regularly to the customers.
- Coaching, mentoring, and fostering the culture of openness, continual improvement, and self-organizing within the team.
- Identify and control project risks by means of prevention, mitigation and contingencies.
- Support PM for project management activities (E.g. Reporting, Metrics collection)
- Ensure that sprint work you're doing are adhering to the Quality and regulatory guidelines
Use Your Skills to Move the World Forward
- Engineering graduate with 8 to 10 yrs. of industry experience with at least 2 years of experience in Scrum Master / Lead role.
- Experience in software design and development (OOPS, Design principles & patterns, Data structures and test frameworks etc.)
- Experience in Project management tools and techniques. (E.g. Jira, WBS, Estimation techniques, RCA tools...)
- Ability to effectively handle Risks, communications and partners.
- End-customer orientated with ability to recommend alternative technical and business approaches and own the team to meet ambitious timelines with optimal solutions.
- Able to work across multiple project teams to resolve dependencies/ ambiguous situations.
- Exposure to Git, Jenkins is helpful
- Strong knowledge of software engineering lifecycle and PLM processes.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is based in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 105656
Organization: Corporate Technology
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time