Manual Test Professional
Before our software developers write even a single line of code, they have to understand what drives our customers. What is the environment? What is the user story based on? Implementation means – trying, testing, and improving outcomes until a final solution emerges. Knowledge means exchange – discussions with colleagues from all over the world. Join our team and enjoy the freedom to think in completely new categories. To make difference join our Digitalization and Technology Solutions team based in Bangalore.
Manual Test Engineer
Are you passionate about growing your Testing skills? We are looking for an energetic and talented Manual Test Engineer to join our Digitalization and Technology Solutions team in Bangalore.
What are my responsibilities?
Responsible for the testing and delivery of parts of a product, in accordance to the customers’ requirements and organizational quality norms. Activities to be performed include:
• Requirement analysis and design of manual test cases and automation scripts based on requirements and architectural /design guidelines.
• Test execution of features and/or bug-validation and delivering solutions in accordance with testing guidelines and on-time with high quality.
• Identification and implementation of integration tests to ensure solution addresses customer requirements, and quality, security requirements of product are met.
• Performing relevant documentation (requirement/design/test specification).
• Ensuring integration and submission of solution into software configuration management system, within committed delivery timelines.
• Performing regular technical coordination / review with stake holders and ensuring timely reporting and escalations if any.
• Supporting Scrum master for planning, ensuring risk identification and initiating steps towards risk mitigation.
• Preparing and Reporting test and bug statistics to the management and business partner
What else do I need to know?
• Knowledge in web-services and Micro Services
• Knowledge in API Testing (Postman or Soap UI)
• Knowledge in Cloud services (AWS)
• Experience in Software testing (Manual) and Test Design techniques.
• Knowledge in Defect Management tools like JIRA
• Must have good analytical, debugging and tracing skills
• Sound knowledge of Software Testing processes
• Experience with Agile/Lean practices
• Effective verbal and written communication skills
• Self-motivated and proactive work style
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
Contact: If you have further questions regarding this job offer, please be free to contact @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Job ID: 105696
Organization: Corporate Technology
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time