Instrumentation & Controls Engineer
Instrumentation and Control Engineer
Location: Naroda, India
Department: Dresser – Rand India Pvt Ltd
Position: Full- time
Job Family: Engineering
Looking for challenging and future-oriented role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Achieving outcomes that matter
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
· Order related representation of the Control Engineering
· Creation of technical concepts and special solutions
· Participation in Technical meetings
· Creation of technical Descriptions
· Creation of technical drawings
· Create bills of materials
· Work with Comos & Teamcenter
· Hands on experience on P&ID development , Instrumentation List/Datasheet, Signal list , Hook ups , JB drawing , wiring drawings & interconnection
· Selection of Instruments, Control Valves , Junction Boxes , Cables
· Programming of I&C devices (such as BN 3500, VM600, Simatic S7 based Control System)
on Control System cabinet design.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
BE (Instrumentation & Controls) 3-5 Years.
· Good Knowledge of I&C Concepts of Power/Oil & Gas industries with skills of designing I&C System based on Process analysis.
· Good Knowledge on Instrument selections and Datasheet analysis.
· Knowledge on SIL standards & HAZOP will be beneficial.
· Knowledge of Siemens based Control System will be beneficial.
· Experience in Centrifugal Compressors shall be desirable.
· Working knowledge on Comos , Teamcenter .
· Experience on SAP-ATLAS will be beneficial.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We are looking forward to getting to know you.
If you have any questions, just drop us an email, happy to answer any queries you may have.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Find out more about department at: website department and about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 372,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We're dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Job ID: 105751
Organization: Gas and Power
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time