System Engineer- SE-Packaging
System Engineer – SE- Packaging
Location: Pune, India
Department: Dresser - Rand India Pvt Ltd
Position: Full- time
Job Family: Engineering
Looking for challenging and future-oriented role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- Project specific package engineering, in order of contract specification.
- Preparation of General Arrangement, Piping, machine Plan etc.
- 3D Piping Modeling, Isometrics, pipe supports, structure design etc. in UG-NX.
- Preparation of Bill of Material for interconnection piping.
- Knowledge of Process piping ASME B31.3, Power piping ASME B31.1 and codes ASME, TEMA, API etc.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- Skills required:
- Exposure to 3D modelling and drafting with UG - NX 11 (mechanical Routing) will be preferred.
- Experience on working in Teamcenter, SAP would be an added advantage.
- Qualification: - BE Mechanical
- Experience: - 1-3 years
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We are looking forward to getting to know you.
If you have any questions, just drop us an email, happy to answer any queries you may have.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Find out more about department at: website department and about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 372,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We're dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Job ID: 105755
Organization: Gas and Power
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time