Department: Controlling and Finance
Mode of Employment: Unlimited / full-time
If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Controlling and Finance Assurance (CF A) helps to improve the overall success of Siemens worldwide business operations and processes and provide independent, factual, unbiased assurance to Siemens Managing Board and Audit Committee. As a business partner to Siemens executive management, we leverage our expertise in a wide range of topics in order to create an impact that drives change with improved financial results.
Join our team now in the Controlling and Finance Assurance division as Communication and Marketing Consultant (m/f/d) in Munich.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
• Manage the overall planning, development and execution of creative marketing and communications strategy concepts to increase the global brand awareness of CF A
• Work in close alignment with the CAO’s office to develop strategic content planning, regular postings on social media platforms & updating information
• Together with Talent Acquisition team, create, implement and execute the global marketing recruiting plans
• Supervise the infrastructure and technical implementation of both internet & intranet platforms (design, maintenance, hosting and analytics)
• Liaison to internal & external agencies to develop marketing and branding material in line with corporate branding / guidelines across all media (video/photoshoots, presentations, press releases, digital campaigns)
• Manage the budget for all communication and talent acquisition projects
• Generate new and creative ideas to communicate internally and externally
• Support of alumni activities of CF A, i.a. create and execute a communication strategy
• Support University Campus team with event planning, branding, etc.
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
• BA/BS degree in communications or marketing
• Minimum 3 years of demonstrated experience in strategic communication and/or in the marketing field
• Excellent English skills verbally as well as in written
• Exceptional interpersonal skills including consultative, detail-oriented, verbal & written communication, analytical, relationship management, and ability to influence
• Self-motivated, fast learner, strategic thinker and can work independently to promote new ideas that have business impact
• Team player with a strong ability to collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders
• Ability to work in a dynamic, high volume, fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment with minimal supervision required
• Strong knowledge of MS Office applications
• Fluency in English and German is required
Getting in touch with us - straightforward and direct
if you wish to find out more about Siemens before applying.
if you would like to find out more about the application process and benefits for employees.
Siemens places great value on equal employment opportunities. We look forward to receiving applications from handicapped people and thus support the initiative “job – Jobs ohne Barrieren”.
Job ID: 105763
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time