Job title (m/f/d)
Looking for your next big challenge? We might be able to help you.
Your challenge will be…
- Ensuring Service Operation of the Critical and Complex Applications and Services of Siemens AG and ensuring Service Improvement
- Implementation of new technologies in IT and support of the strategic alignment of the group by new IT solutions
- Solution Design & Implementation in the Virtual / Cloud Environment
- Further development, installation, operation and support for VMware Virtual Infrastructure and HP Blade Environment as well as solution design
Does this sound good? Our perfect candidate must have…
- Flawless knowledge VMWARE Product portfolio (vRealize Orchestrator, PowerCLI, vRealize Operations, vCloud Director, SiteRecovery Manager, NSX, vCenter, ESXi Hypervisor, vRealize Configuration Manager, vCenter Update Manager)
- HP Blade Infrastructure, HP SIM, HP VirtualConnect Enterprise Mgr.
- Network know-how incl. SDN (VMware NSX)
- Firewall know-how related to SDN (VMware NSX)
- Storage know-how related to SDN (PureStorage)
- Operations Systems know-how(Windows, Linux), Databases (MSSQL)
- DC Know-how
- Ability to build long-term relationships with internal colleagues and external providers
- Project Management experience
- Knowledge of ITIL-compliant operation and managing change requests of IT services
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, having a proficient English domain (Speaking, Reading & Writing), proven ability to communicate complex issues to multi-level audiences of Partners
- German (it’s a plus)
Curious about our Tech hub?
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 700 employees with several IT expertise: Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data and Robotics, User Experience, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out: www.siemens.pt/lxtechhub
Our Office Perks
Fresh fruit and coffee, remote work, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, sushi&pizza days, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to foster agile working and innovation.
Job ID: 105772
Organization: Siemens Operations
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time