Head - HR Shared Services – China Delivery Center
You will be responsible for managing China Delivery Center operations that currently serves multiple countries such as China, Hong Kong and Taiwan across Hire to Retire Operations and manage a growing team of more than 90 people. You will need to liaise with global stakeholders across countries at CEO, CFO levels and with the Heads of HR in order to engage & influence. You are responsible for managing operational costs with a clear budget, arrive at pricing strategies for the products, and drive efficiencies to reduce costs.
Change the future with us.
- You will implement superior strategies for HR Operations, implement new age technologies such as RPA, AI, etc., and develop/define functional specific policies, processes
- You will implement overall HR strategy and guidelines.
- You will ensure effective HR Operations in one site or region or country and that the unit served benefits from overall HR corporate programs and services; i.e. like HR Shared Services, Recruiting processes, Talent Development.
- You will also ensure all HR operations tasks for assigned organizations (incl. interfaces to HR administration and payroll) and setup and monitor milestone achievements of unit related HR projects which continuously improves processes and productivity.
- You will decide on personnel resource allocation and be responsible for the management of related budget planning and reporting.
- You will manage and coordinate the assigned organizations, lead all related team leaders, professionals and operations employees.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- You bring in more than 12 years of relevant experience with good education credentials.
- You have experience in managing teams, international clientele and understand HR technologies such as cloud-based applications, RPA, AI, blockchain, etc.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is based in Beijing. You’ll also get to visit other locations in China and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about department at: website department and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 105775
Organization: Human Resources
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time