Research Engineer – AI & Industrial Data Analytics
• Analyze large, complex data sets by developing advanced Big Data infrastructures for streaming and machine learning pipelines based on business initiatives & research projects.
• Demonstrate outstanding ability to drive innovation and research in the form of practical and effective support to business. Apply for patents and publishing papers at top-tier conferences/journals.
• Gather, structure and design data and application models, produce robust concepts and code following industry grade coding practices
• Hold a university degree in Computer or Natural Sciences domain, show at least 3+ years of field experience in solving real world problems
• Proven background in data science, including statistics, Big Data processing landscape, data mining, time series forecasting
• Experience and proven technical expertise in designing and programming large scale data driven solutions using any of the high-level programming languages: Java/Python/C++/Matlab
Job ID: 105790
Organization: Corporate Technology
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time