Product Owner for a Demand and Project Management Tool (m/f)
Looking for your next big challenge? We might be able to help you!
Your challenge will be…
• Coordination and moderation of the established Change Control Board (nominated Members of every using Unit)
• Driving and clarifying requests according the established processes
• Moderating KANBAN Board for Backlog with Development; Elaborating User Stories and handover this to the Service /Developer Team
• Release Planning, Testing and releasing new features/functionalities
• Communication (currently SSN and Mail); Documentation within existing Wiki
• SPOC for Power User Community; Run Key User Trainings / Informations on Changes
• Driving service innovation, service quality and usability
• Cost planning and charging of further developments in close collaboration with stakeholders.
Does this sound good? Our perfect candidate
• Bachelor university degreed in business or computer science or similar experience
• More than 8 years’ experience with software development and the processes behind; Demand and Project Management experience; experience in Agile Development
• English proficiency (mandatory)
• Business experience in a large international company
• Experience in working in a matrix structure and in influencing the stakeholders to ensure timely and appropriate deliverable.
• Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
Want to know more?
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
Mobile phones? House appliances? We don't do them anymore!... At the Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub we are reinventing the world of today and tomorrow - check it out:
Fresh fruit and coffee, remote work, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, sushi&pizza days, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
Job ID: 105813
Organization: Siemens Operations
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time