Sales Engineer - Control and Digitalization - Exclusively for Saudi Nationals
Are you ready for your next dynamic opportunity? In this challenging role, you will responsible for managing sales for the Controls and Digitalization group reporting to the regional sales director of Saudi Arabia. The group is responsible to drive sales and satisfy our customer across Saudi Arabia for the entire controls and digitalization portfolio and beyond.
Who we are?
Siemens is a global leader in the field of Engineering. We have numerous projects around the region in fields including Power Generation, Energy Management, Transportation and Oil & Gas.
What are my responsibilities?
- Develop new and maintain customer relationships for the Controls and Digitalization portfolio in Saudi Arabia
- Develop sales opportunities to achieve the annual sales target
- Forecast the sales orders & opportunities accurately
- Prepare, coordinate and negotiates proposals and contracts in cooperation with proposal management and other involved professionals and management
- Analyze the specific market conditions and trends.
- Consult sales organization, engineers and project managers on portfolio, standards, tools and processes.
- Coordinate with other business lines to organize and manage digital sales/co-creation workshops with prospects/customers, develop new digitalization solutions / tools / applications to help fulfill customers’ business KPIs.
What do I need to qualify for the job?
- Bachelor’s degree in one of the applicable fields, Electrical Engineering, Digital Control Systems or equivalent experience
- Experience with Distributed Control Systems (DCS) and general experience in the energy business
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Take ownership on tasks and strong results orientation
- Engagement and dedication with high sense of ethics
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. #LI-SI
Job ID: 105881
Organization: Gas and Power
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time