Who we are?
Siemens is a global leader in the field of Engineering. We have numerous projects around the region in fields including Power Generation, Energy Management, Transportation and Oil & Gas.
What are my responsibilities?
- To lead a project team and provide guidance to multi-discipline project team members that report to other groups.
- To develop and follow the project plan, including but not limited to the execution of the communication plan with his internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrates and applies a broad knowledge of field of specialization through successful completion of moderately complex assignments. Successfully applies complex knowledge of fundamental concepts, practices, and procedures of particular area of specialization.
- Demonstrates knowledge of organization's business practices and issues.
- Responsible for overall success of function or project.
- 30% travel required to participate in Customer meetings, site outages and other Project activities. Travel can be domestic and/or international.
What do I need to qualify for the job?
- BS/BA in Engineering, or advanced degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Typically, 7-10 years of successful experience in related field and successful demonstration of Key Responsibilities and Knowledge as presented above. Advanced degree may be substituted for experience, where applicable.
- Siemens OEM (Gas Turbines, Generator, Steam Turbines, Auxiliaries and I&C etc) Products Maintenance or Operation Experience required (Field Service skills is a plus).
- Advanced financial and office software knowledge required.
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. #LI-SI
Job ID: 105882
Organization: Gas and Power
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time