The Digital Grid Solution Sales Professional will establish and lead the sales initiatives to grow the business with new client acquisition and existing client wallet expansion for smart grid solutions, systems and products sold to utilities, large industrial and public sector clients. This role is responsible for delivering on a quarterly basis bookings number across the portfolio of products and services contained within Energy Management Division, business units including but not limited to: Energy Automation, Services as well as third-party technologies and services to create best-in-class Smart Grid solutions.
• Delivers the targeted profitable business for the dedicated customers (utilities, O&G and Industrial Sector in Algeria)
• Participate in development of future strategies, pricing and customer satisfaction with the objective to support and expand Digital Grid Solution business in the Utilities, O&G and Industrial Sector;
• Development of cooperative relationship with local EPCs in Algeria;
• Active collaboration with Siemens Belgium and Siemens HQ in Germany to develop business in Algeria
• Organizes customer activities, trainings and road shows ;
• Builds relationships and maintains frequent contacts with key customers, potential customers, key persons in order to promote company brand, product and solution portfolio.
Motivated, dynamic professional
Located in Algeria
Communicates the message effectively in general day-to–day interactions with customers/Siemens employees
Organizing and planning:
• Follows through on meeting deadlines, even when the time frame is demanding
• Efficiently plans and prioritizes time in response to incoming needs and requests
• Wide knowledge of the Algerian utilities, O&G and Industrial Sector
Qualifications & Expectations:
• Typically 3-5 years of successful experience in related field and successful demonstration of Key Responsibilities and Knowledge as presented above
• Thorough understanding of the local market, their culture and traditions
• Demonstrated experience with diverse sales channels - direct, indirect, and diverse sales processes - product and software solution sales in large matrix organizations.
• Demonstrated negotiating skills, conflict management skills, sense of accountability, and have the ability to work though others is required. Possess persuasive presentation and effective communication skills-both verbal and written.
• Willingness and ability to travel 50% of the time.
• Thorough knowledge of the customers and their preferences
• Knowledge about Digital Grid Solution business in the utilities, O&G and Industrial Sector in Algeria
• Fluent in English, French and Arabic (speaking, reading and writing)