Siemens SEWC Manufacturing Technology Engineer_HMI Test (intern) 西门子自动化 制造工艺工程师（实习生）
What are my responsibilities?
1. HMI (Human Machine Interface) product module functional test maintaining, optimization and trouble shooting.
2. Deep diving into HMI module function test technology and derive better function test concept for future HMI products.
3. Manage projects, eg. new test machine introduction, production optimization.
4. Act as product owner to continuously improve product quality with better manufacturing cost, deal with quality case, and implement product changes to production, etc.
5. Act as project leader to work with RD (local and overseas) and other functional departments to introduce new products into mass production.
6. Co-work with shop-floor team for routine functional test related topics. (Reduction of false failure, reduction of test cycle time, analysis the failures during production, etc.)
What do I need to qualify for this job?
1.Bachelor or Master degree in Electronic and information Engineering/ Electric Automation.
2.Fluent in spoken and written English (CET6 Preferred).
3.Strong ownership. Has good sense of responsibility, and behave basing on company’s value.
4.Good communication skills. Be flexible by using difference ways to communicate with difference people to create win-win solution.
5.Teamwork player. Willingness to contribute to teamwork, good sense of team value and individual value.
6.Smart and open minded. Be smart during problem solving, and open to adapt to difference circumstances.
7.Honest and righteous.
Job ID: 105896
Organization: Digital Industries
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time