AI RAD - FE Developer
In Siemens Healthineers, we are building new software products based on the most modern technological stacks, enhanced with artificial intelligence and machine learning technologies. We are opening new senior and junior positions for data scientists, front-end and back-end (or full-stack) developers in predevelopment and prototyping teams. Team members will be working on predevelopment tasks in area of image and data processing in products assisting the radiologist, physicians, and patient during their daily routines, using microservices, data-analytics, and machine learning technologies, with deployments into cloud data center or on hospital premises.
For the position of Front-End Developer, we are looking for senior and junior candidates which can apply their programming skills to implement and professionally designed user interfaces in modern single-web-page application in predevelopment and prototyping phase.
· Communicate with product owner and UX researchers to create user friendly prototypes and proof of concepts for the product interface in Angular 7+ framework.
· Incorporate user feedbacks and adjust the user interface to new requests and product features.
· Integrate front-end parts with backend services and deploy the micro-sites with usage of micro-service architecture.
· Document and hand-over the proof-of-concept to product development team
· Maintain and improve various parts of the user interface (predevelopment phase)
· Bachelor or Master of Science in Computer Science or related field
· Experience with Angular or another web framework
· Experience with HTML5 and CSS3 programming
· Experiences or knowledge of problematics of responsive design, desktop and mobile targeted platforms
· Communication and presentation skills in English
· Experience with browser testing and debugging
· Experience with backed development, DevOps, or Docker and Kubernetes technologies are beneficial
· Adjustable standing desk as a standard
· MSDN license for each developer with prepaid access to AZURE
· Free access to PLURALSIGHT – the WBT platform
· Team building program - 2 days adventure offsite meeting for all employees every year, Christmas party, extra budget for team building events
· Participation on world famous IT conferences like Microsoft IGNITE for best employees
· Wide project portfolio in healthcare domain and job rotation within company (Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, Healthcare IT services, …)
· Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
· Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
· Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
· Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards : from 1900 EUR brutto /month + VAR*
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Job ID: 105929
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time