With our innovative and integrated technology, we support our customers in continuously improving the reliability, safety, and efficiency of products, processes and plants.
As your trusted partner, the Process Industries and Drives division can support you in continuously improving the reliability, safety, and efficiency of your products, processes and plants. We can thus help you measurably increase your productivity and improve your time to market – with innovative, integrated technology across the entire lifecycle. In India, we have offices in Bengaluru, Chennai, Gurgaon, Noida, and Pune.
We perform a lot of exciting roles at Process Industries and Drives. Here, we’re hiring for a Test Professional. In this role, you’ll work more as a Testing applications in charge of one or more software projects, Test Professionals also serve as Technical advisers to management and provide design perspective on requirements. Join our team and we will offer you the opportunity to enter a special management career path.
We make real what matters
· You will be responsible to Perform conformance testing against the SNMP standards for SIEMENS Industrial communication devices.
· We need you to Ensure PROFINET and SIMATIC stacks of the devices are working as expected. Deriving customer scenarios
· You will be Configuring of Switches and Routers, Firmware management and test execution.
What you need to make real what matters
· Industrial Automation Domain know-how, especially in Network Communication (Layer 2 and Layer 3), PROFINET Systems
· Knowledge on network protocols: ICMP, SNMP,ARP, DCP,NETCONF
· Redundancy Protocols: STP/RSTP, MRP/HRP
· Commissioning Field experience
· knowledge of NMS / TIA (Fault Management, Configuration Management)
· experience on Scalance of Switches and Routers configurations, Industrial Networking Protocols (SNMP, TCP IP, Redundancy)
· Very good team player
· Good written and verbal communication
Nice To Have :
· Knowledge of SIEMENS products
· Knowledge of Industrial communication networks automation devices
· Software Testing knowledge
· Basic knowledge of SCADA/ HMI/TIA software
· CCNA Certified network engineer.
· ISTQB Certification
· Test automation programming using Seleninum, QTP etc.,
This role is primarily based at Karnataka (Bangalore). However, you may get the opportunity to visit other locations within India as and when the work demands.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Process Industries and Drives at: and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 105959
Organization: Corporate Technology
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time