Title: Team Manager
Corporate Technology, Development Services plays a significant role in shaping the digital future of Siemens by offering a wide range of development services to support their digital strategies, from 21 locations across 9 countries in EU, India and China
In this role you will operationally supervise a development team as well as the corresponding projects in the domain of Energy Management. Join our team to create the difference.
Change the future with us
- You will lead a large (100+ members) software product development team developing cutting edge enterprise software.
- You will provide technology leadership to deliver high quality software in a highly agile and dynamic environment.
- The global Research & Development head is going to be your counterpart in the headquarters. You will work with technology leaders for the realization of the product roadmap as well as addressing the customer issues.
- Overall project & program management including hiring, resource planning, and competency management, mentoring and driving innovation will be part of your day to day job.
- Directly managing highly experienced expert project leads and architects, their development and mentoring will be your key responsibility.
- You will create and sustain a working environment which is open, fun and engaging enough to retain and attract talent.
What you need to make real what matters
- You have a Bachelor's/Master’s degree in Business Informatics, Computer Science or equivalent with 15+ years of experience.
- Several years of development and design experience in Java and related web technologies.
- Capable of leading medium to large size teams developing large enterprise software in an agile environment.
- Passion for people development, mentoring and coaching.
- Proven track record of managing multiple internal and external experts and business partners.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens
This role is based in Noida, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about us at : and about Siemens careers at:
Job ID: 105963
Organization: Corporate Technology
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time