Senior Manager - Manufacturing Services
Senior Manager – Manufacturing Services
Location: Naroda, India
Department: Dresser – Rand India Pvt. Ltd.
Position: Full- time
Job Family: Engineering
Looking for challenging and future-oriented role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Achieving outcomes that matter
We identify areas of growth. Thanks to our extensive service network around the world, we can offer a wide range of support services for the oil and gas industry.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- Routine Maintenance:
- Preventive Maintenance:
- Utility Supply:
- Major Maintenance Projects- Plant & Equipment:
- Major Maintenance Building and infrastructure:
- Seasonal maintenance work:
- Overall Capex coordination for functional capex requirement.
- Supporting capital projects of other functional area
- Capital projects related to Mfg. Service area
- Major capital projects
- Capital Projects:
- ISO activities:
- Environment Activities:
- Conservation measures:
- Factory inspector:
- Electrical Inspector
- GIDC / NIA / CGWA / etc may also required various actions
- NLMRT of compressor & packages with external / internal power source
- Steam turbine testing
- Remote testing witness
- Plant layouts improvement
- Support various manufacturing functional area for space requirement and office needs
- Machine modification and upgrade as per requirement of manufacturing.
- Environment & ISO14001
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- Various contractors are working under maintenance whose contracts are to be evaluated, renewed and monitored.
- Civil, painting, carpentry, fabrication, electrical, maintenance, are routine contractors who visits plant on daily basis to be monitored for their daily work allotment, monitoring output and arrange necessary spares and material needs.
- 2 Engineers, 1 boiler operator, 1 CAD technician, 1 GET are working with me who are required to monitored and boosted for getting desired out put.
- Supporting various cross functional area like HR, Security, HSE, IT, for their needs
- Approvals of bills, challans for GRN, PR on daily basis
- IAD system planner for audits to be carried out for IMS.
- Contract Management:
B-Tech in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
Candidate should have min 10 to 15 years of relevant experience
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We are looking forward to getting to know you.
If you have any questions, just drop us an email, happy to answer any queries you may have.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Find out more about department at: website department and about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 372,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We're dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Job ID: 105971
Organization: Gas and Power
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time