Test Automation Engineer
Siemens Corporate Technology (CT) is the central R&D department within the Siemens Group. Siemens CT's main mission is to secure the future technology base for Siemens and to develop breakthrough products of the Siemens Group. Siemens CT in Turkey is mainly focused on software development in the areas of industrial automation and digitalization products and solutions. We are looking for software engineers who are willing to shape the future with us.
What are my responsibilities?
- Performing automated and manual tests according to test plans
- Testing Device Integrations into Siemens TIA Portal and other Device Portals as required
- Performing automated and manual tests according to the test plan
- Design, develop and maintain Test Automation Environment
- Recording and tracking defects using standard bug tracking tools
- Develop and/or Modify Test automation scripts as needed
- Conforming to Siemens processes, quality standards and guidelines
- Communicate with development, project management and project stakeholders where necessary
- BSc. or MSc. in computer science or a related areas
- Proven 3+ years of experience in software development and/or testing
- Good knowledge and expertise in test management systems, test design and execution
- Intermediate knowledge of C#, .NET
- Very good command of English
- Knowledge on Siemens TIA Portal is a plus
- Knowledge on virtualization (VMware vSphere ESXi) is a plus
- Knowledge on continuous integration (Jenkins) is a plus
- Proven skills with scripting languages is a plus
- Knowledge of Industrial Automation systems will be an asset
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
What else do I need to know?
· Military service should be completed for male candidates
· No restriction for travelling
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
Please find more information at: www.siemens.com.tr
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
Job ID: 105977
Organization: Internet of Things
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time