• Providing know-how and sharing to engineers.
• Supporting to resource management for engineering group.
• Supporting functions of the different automation projects.
• Planning, reporting and improvement activities.
• Supporting internal processes for the engineering group.
• Software / Managing / Commissioning to Automation Projects
• University degree in Electrical Engineering / Control and Automation Engineering.
• At least 3 years on project experience in S7, WinCC, PCS7, Industrial Communication.
• Good command of English.
• Advanced in MS Office applications.
• Analytical thinking and good communication skills are required competencies.
• Driving license is required,
• Able to work in Turkey and or abroad.
• Completing his military service. (for male candidates)
• Works in construction sites
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
Please find more information at: www.siemens.com.tr
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
Job ID: 105998
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time