Sales Manager for Building Solutions
Siemens is looking for a Sales Manager, to be hired with a permanent contract, for its premises in Padua. He/she actively drive and pursue business opportunities and sales leads in Region until contract signature. Will be responsible for plans, leads and advances the strategic and financial goals for the sales organization of Building Automation, Innovative Services and Building Digitalization.
Analyze pre-sales activities by won and lost orders and draw conclusions for sales strategy in Region.
Plans, manages and controls Sales department as an Entrepreneur, builds executive relations, representing Siemens and achieving customer success as a Business Partner
Drives customer orientation of company and secures internal support.
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide. Working with us, you get the perfect conditions to develop both personally and professionally.
What will you manage?
· Develop and execute sales opportunities and/or support development of Marketing Strategies.
· Maintain and develop contacts and relationship with customer representatives on appropriate levels and identify manage internal as well as external stakeholders.
· Participate in the development of the overall sales strategy, assist in communicating the sales strategy.
· Preparation and submission of Sales forecast based on market trend and customer requirements. Analyzing customer feedback and reporting to the management
· Reporting on sales activities in organization by utilization and maintenance of existing IT tools such as CRM.
· Assess potential risks in coordination with resource delivery.
· Functionally responsible for sales team during sales process for a specific project/opportunity.
· Management of staff with different skill / intelect levels within the department & effective coordination with interfacing departments
· Training and development of personnel
Who are we looking for?
A candidate with the following features:
- 5-10 years of successful experience in sales / business experience;
- Experience in the bid process and its associated tools and process;
- Teamwork oriented; Proactivity; Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Knowledge of regulations and norms / European Standards;
· Can coordinate with other Siemens Division & multicultural customers
- Good English and Italian conversation skills;
- University degree in Engineering, Business Administration, or other relevant discipline.
What can we further offer?
· A flexible way of working: Smartworking;
· Activities’ organization guided by performance, where the achievement of objectives and the entrepreneurial spirit are rewarded;
· An environment where curiosity is highly appreciated and where we guarantee a continuous training;
· Flexible Welfare programs that can be extended to your family;
· Shareholding plans for the employee;
· Health insurance that can be extended to your family;
· Professional and extraprofessional accident insurance;
· Meal totally paid by the company;
· Company’ s car, Personal Computer and Smartphone.
What else do you have to know?
Siemens pays much attention to Diversity, thus welcoming applications which reflects this value, and guarantees equal opportunities.
strongly in both taking responsibility and being transparent with your data.
For the new GDPR we manage only online applications and we don’t accept CVs by
Please submit the following documents with your application: Letter of motivation, curriculum vitae (CV). Only applications sent via the system and in English will be considered.
Are you ready to create a real impact?
Come on board and tackle the challenges of today and tomorrow together with us!
The world is constantly changing and we’re always thinking about what’s next. You can help us build the technologies and innovations of tomorrow. Our recruiting team is looking forward to getting to know you!
information or questions you can contact:
Via Vipiteno, 4 Milan
Job ID: 106004
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time