We are currently looking for a Team Administrator to join our Siemens Intelligent Traffic Systems business in Crawley.
As a Team Administrator, your main responsibility will be to provide administrative support to the South East Field Service team. You will form an essential role in ensuring the Crawley Service centre effectively manages all Service Contracts.
What are your responsibilities?
- Manage and own the permitting system for booking roadspace for works across the region
- Process overtime claims and expenses for all Service Operatives within the agreed timescales
- Oversee the timely completion of Periodic Inspections by the Operatives. Complete all Inspection schedules and ensure all inspection forms are submitted to the customers in a timely manner
- Monitor the Fault Management System (InView) and produce performance reports as and when they are required
- Proactively manage minor work requests and liaise directly with the customers
- Enter Near Miss/incident reports specific to Contracts onto Customer database and keep records up to date
- Submit 3i ideas in to the database for all teams
- Organise and book accommodation for Operatives
- Organise and book vehicle rental for Operatives
- Utilise OneSRM for all ordering of PPE (personal protective equipment) and tools
- Ensure the standby rota is up to date and submitted to the contact desk
- Manage waste forms and ensure the waste log is up to date
- Work with all managers and supervisors to offer support with administration
- Answer incoming calls and distribute as appropriate
What do you need to qualify for this role?
- You will be expected to communicate with colleagues, managers, contractors and external customers on a regular basis
- You will be expected to work with your team and as part of other teams when required
- Plan own time and ensure schedules and deadlines are achieved
- Prioritise unplanned workload and have an awareness of overall project goals
- Able to use a variety of databases
- Analyse reports and escalate issues as required
- Awareness of customer specifications/contract
- Understanding of customers' organisational structure, and correct procedure for contacting the customer
- Understand expectations of customer
- Order and uses appropriate materials
Knowledge and skills
- 5 GCSE grade C or above to include English and Mathematics
- Knowledge of basic spreadsheet formulas and word-processing skills are essential
- NVQ in administration and/or RSA word processing qualifications desirable
- Able to work under own initiative with minimum supervision
- Ability to prioritise work effectively
- Inspects own work meeting required standard(s)
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 great minds who are all making the future and you could be one of them. We have offices across the UK, full of talented individual’s helping us to challenge the today and work towards a brighter tomorrow.
Want to join us and be a Future Maker?
We’re excited to hear that you would like to join us here at Siemens. Our people love it here and we want you to be a part of helping us make real, what matters.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form, to the best of your ability to help us review your suitability for the role. We will be in contact as soon as possible with an update on your application.
What else do you need to know?
The benefits package for this role includes not only a generous base salary, but an annual bonus. We know that not everyone’s lifestyle is the same, so we operate a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor your benefits package to suit you.
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new. That’s why we recruit great minds from all walks of life. We embrace diversity and create what’s right for the world by employing the people who live in it.
Siemens recognise that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
Job ID: 106018
Company: Siemens Mobility Limited
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time