Specialist (f/m/d) Rolling Stock Depot
- The Integration Engineering department carries out system analyses, planning and optimization of railway transportation systems as part of tendering and processing projects and is composed of an international team of specialists.
- As Specialist you evaluate depot system design, the functional layout and define the maintenance equipment for all-in-one solutions.
- You will draft technically binding tenders and concepts and evaluate the backflows of bids from subcontractors.
- Furthermore you design and optimize the technical layout of depots and coordinate related activities with the subsystems involved within the project.
- You are responsible for calculation, delivery, installation and commissioning of the maintenance equipment in line with project schedule and requirements.
- You have a master’s degree in engineering, preferably in electrical engineering or mechanical engineering.
- Also, you hold experience in the planning of depots, railway maintenance work, maintenance equipment sourcing and implementation.
- Ideally you bring project experience from international customer or development projects as well as experience in leading technical teams.
- You score with fluency in English; a good knowledge of German is advantageous.
- Due to the international orientation of the projects, mobility and willingness to travel is essential; this may also require long-term delegations.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
Job ID: 106019
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time