Fleet Performance Manager Thameslink
Siemens Mobility are currently recruiting a Fleet Performance Manager for our Rolling Stock Business. Based out of Three Bridges, the Fleet Performance Manager will be supporting our Thameslink fleet. This person will be responsible for the development of performance indicators and, through monitoring of these KPIs, will identify opportunities for improving the reliability and performance of the fleet.
What are my Responsibilities?
- Responsible for the implementation and ongoing management of the performance regime.
- Develop and implement KPI's to monitor fleet performance based on contractual requirements.
- Monitor reliability and performance trends and develop improvement proposals.
- Undertake technical investigations as required.
- Overall management of Fleet Performance Team.
- Represent Siemens at the periodic contractual review meeting with the Customer to present reliability and performance information.
- Produce and manage the Reliability Improvement Plan.
- Designated point of contact for the customer engineering team requiring day to day performance information.
- Investigate and then negotiate with customer to determine contractual responsibility for Technical Incidents and service casualties.
- Produce reports for Fleet Performance and Reliability as required by internal and external customers. Investigate all rolling stock service casualties for the designated fleets.
- Review all defects and actions taken to rectify those to a satisfactory level.
- Develop good relationships with customers by ensuring consistent delivery of targets and escalations are dealt with promptly.
- Understand customer requirements to ensure plans are kept up to date and relationships maintained.
- Manage day to day operations in line with agreed KPIs.
- Ensure short-range budget objectives are met and identify criteria for monitoring progress and measuring success.
- Implement, communicate and comply with all safe working practices to all people in your area of responsibility and look to pro-actively improve this where feasible.
What Qualifications and Experience do I need?
- Understanding Rolling Stock maintenance regimes and fault-finding principles
- Engineering HNC or equivalent qualification or experience
- Good communication skills written and verbal
- Supervisory or management experience Preferred:
- Must have detailed knowledge of technical aspects of the Rolling Stock allocated to the depot
- Experience in developing and monitoring key performance indicators
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 372,000 great minds who are all making the future and you could be one of them. We have offices across the UK, full of talented individuals helping us to challenge the today and work towards a brighter tomorrow.
Want to join us and be a Future Maker?
We’re excited to hear that you would like to join us here at Siemens. Our people love it here and we want you to be a part of helping us make real, what matters.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas, of the application form, to the best of your ability to help us review your suitability for the role. We will be in contact as soon as possible with an update on your application.
What else do I need to know?
The benefits package for this role includes not only a generous base salary, but an annual bonus. We know that not everyone’s lifestyle is the same, so we operate a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor your benefits package to suit you.
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new. That’s why we recruit great minds from all walks of life. We embrace diversity and create what’s right for the world by employing the people who live in it.
Siemens recognise that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements and workplace adjustments with all our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
Job ID: 106033
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time