DCIM Pre-Sales Lead
What are my responsibilities?
- Engage with customers and prospects to gather high level customer business and technical requirements, understand existing tool landscape and infrastructure and determine customer business needs as part of the sales effort
- Lead the contribution to sales pursuit milestones for small to medium engagements
- Respond to customer Requests for Proposal / Requests for Information, in support of the sales effort (GAM, KAM, Region Countries Sales Lead)
- Work with customers and Product Management to apply existing technologies to new solution domains
- Educate customers on the features, functions, and business benefits of datacenter clarity and solutions and answer questions on capabilities and usage and solve sales and customer problems
- To be the main interface between the data center of
center of competence members in HQ and regional countries.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering a minimum of 5 years of experience in Data Center industry or MEP contractors or design engineers associated with Data Center industry.
- Experience with the Building Technology industry (market) environment, i.e., Building Automation, Electrical Power Monitoring System, HVAC, DCIM, Generators/UPS/STS, Energy Efficiency, PUE Calc., Tier Specific Mechanical Equipment Redundancies, Fire Safety and Security solutions and with deep expertise in the data center IT infrastructure,
- Aware of Siemens competitors, especially in the DCIM market
- Gets to know internal and external customer contacts who are key to own role activity
- Creates solutions that creatively address customer value chain and business requirements
- International exposure and strong communication skills
with fluency in English; additional languages are a plus
- Open to relocation within ASEAN
Job ID: 106093
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time