Senior Software Developer - Fast Data Processing
Siemens Corporate Technology (CT) Turkey is a R&D office which is mainly focused on software development in the areas of industrial automation and digitalization products and solutions.
Working under Siemens CT Turkey Organization, we strive to solve complex problems in motion control of large harbor cranes for Siemens Customers worldwide
We develop our solutions with the passion of applying state-of-art software development methods and best practices.
We are looking for equally passionate software engineers to join us in this exciting journey of finding solutions to some non-trivial challenges of software production for a highly competitive worldwide market.
What are my responsibilities?
In this role, you will participate to the complete product life cycle of messaging backbone, which will be used in large-scale, distributed industrial automation solutions.
· You will participate in product ideation and conceptual development.
· You will strive for high-quality designs and ensure implementation realizes the design in a simple and clean way
· You participate not only code-review but peer review of all artifact produced during software production
· You will write extensive unit tests
· You will plan, realize and execute tests.
· You will create and maintain continuous Integration environment
You will be conforming to Siemens processes, quality standards, and guidelines while accomplishing your tasks.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
· BSc. or MSc. in Computer Science or a related area.
· Excellent interpersonal communication skills
· Experience in commercial software development with C#.Net, SQL and NoSQL technologies, Message Queues, AMQP and MQTT Protocols.
· Experience with at least two of Apache Kafka, Apache Cassandra, RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ, IBM MQ, Redis.
· Good understanding of Object Oriented Programming, Design principles and patterns
· Good understanding of Fast Data Architectures like Lambda Architecture, Kappa Architecture.
· Experience on Siemens S7 PLC is a plus
· Eager to learn Industrial Automation domain knowhow and Siemens specific technologies
· Excellent command of English.
What else do I need to know?
· Male candidates should have completed the military service requirements.
· No restrictions for travelling in and abroad.
You would not like to miss a challenging and rewarding career with our team!
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
Job ID: 106099
Organization: Internet of Things
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time