Senior .Net Developer (ESOA)
Job title: Senior .NET Developer
With about 4,500 employees, Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited (STS) combines five units: Corporate Technology India, Functional Shared Services, Corporate Finance, Corporate Finance Audit, and Siemens Management Consulting.
Corporate Technology (CT) in India has over 3,000 professionals working in the area of software Research and Development. CT is a part of Siemens Corporate Technology, which is an innovation partner for the Siemens Divisions and shares a point of view in areas of strategic importance to Siemens, thereby ensuring its technological future.
This is your role. What part will you play?
- Analytic capabilities, ability to learn quickly and organizational skills
- Abstraction capability and logical thinking
- Social competence: the ability to work in teams and excellent communication skills
- Customer-focused behavior, proactive action and initiative
- Capability to collaborate with responsibility and respect
- We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- Language: C# and VB.net, SQL, LINQ, Java Script, jQuery
- Database: SQL Server
- Platforms: Window
- Technology: VSTO (Excel and Outlook), Parallel computing, ASP.net, MVC, WEB Services (Rest + SOAP), Windows application
- Tools: Jira/ Any Ticketing tools, IIS
- Source Control: TFS/SVN/GIT
- Good to have VBA (Excel Micro), Window Services, AJOR.
Microsoft Azure, COM Interoperability
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Job ID: 106100
Organization: Corporate Technology
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time