Are you passionate about growing your Design skills? We are looking for an ambitious and talented Experience Designer to join our R&D team in Bangalore.
The Software and Systems Innovation (SSI) Technology Field in RDA is responsible for Innovation in the areas of Systems and Software constituting a global team of 200 experts in Germany, USA, China, and India.
The User Experience Design (UXD) Research Group in India is an amalgamation of multiple competencies; Design Thinking (DT), User Experience Design (UXD) and Requirements Engineering (RE). This research group is part of a global team located in Germany and China.
The Technical Expert will drive topics projects and research in the area of UXD in India in close alignment with research group’s and technology field’s strategy and portfolio.
Change the future with us:
1. Plan and Execute UXD projects
2. Conceptualize and drive next-generation experience design across Siemens product portfolio.
3. Evangelize UXD through training, conference participation, and representing UXD Research Group India at a global level in various platforms.
4. Promote UXD research through establishing and collaborating with world-class research institutes, both at national and international level (e.g., with universities and government laboratories), to inculcate innovation thinking.
5. Conceptualize and drive next-generation experience design across Siemens product portfolio.
6. Create and implement research roadmap strategies in alignment with the global UXD team.
7. Support in analyzing the internal market to optimize the portfolio of offerings by identifying new and important technology trends relevant to UXD, and map them to the portfolio of strategic business drivers and enterprise-wide processes for UXD.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds:
1. Ph.D. or Masters (or equivalent) in interaction design, information design, design planning, communications design, graphic design, humanities, social sciences (Cognitive Psychology, Anthropology, and Sociology) or human center design with more than 7+ years of industry experience.
2. Ability to work collaboratively on multi-disciplinary teams critical.
3. Experience in developing customer journey maps, task modeling, task analysis, workflow design, etc.
4. Leadership ability in design and solution development with expertise in Human Centered approach.
5. High degree of proficiency with design and prototyping tools like Adobe Creative Suite, InVision, Axure RP, Justinmind, Balsamic, Sketch, etc.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is based in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers