Are you passionate about growing your Design skills? We are looking for an ambitious and talented Visual Expert to join our R&D team in Bangalore.
The User Experience Design (UXD) Research Group in India is an amalgamation of multiple competencies; Design Thinking (DT), User Experience Design (UXD) and Requirements Engineering (RE).
The research group is flat, the process is minimal, individual responsibility is big, and there is an emphasis on keeping non-productive influences out of the everyday decision activities and process.
As a Design Innovation Research group, our goal is to work on topics that are business relevant to deliver best in class positive experiences for Siemens customers and users by leveraging the potentials of the technologies.
The goal of the research group is to ‘make technology work for Humans.’
Change the future with us:
• You know how to bring multiple stakeholders to the table to understand and solve problems.
• You have tremendous visual design and impactful storytelling skills.
• You collaborate with multi-disciplinary teams to attain common goals.
• Your experience in working directly with stakeholders to drive consensus and mine for value.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds:
• Ph.D. or Masters (or equivalent) in visual communication design, interaction design, information design, design planning, communications design, graphic design or human center design with more than 10+ years of industry experience.
• Strong in Visual Experience Designs.
• Create and implement research roadmap strategies in alignment with the global UXD team.
• Support in analyzing the internal market to optimize the portfolio of offerings by identifying new and important technology trends relevant to UXD and map them to the portfolio of strategic business drivers and enterprise-wide processes for UXD.
• Ability to rapidly ideate, produce UX/UI concepts and come up with quick prototypes.
• Experience in developing customer journey maps, task modeling, task analysis, workflow design, etc.
• Take complicated workflows and make them elegant for users/customers.
• Conceptualize and drive next-generation experience design across Siemens product portfolio.
• Evangelize UXD through training, conference participation, and representing UXD Research Group India at a global level in various platforms.
• Act as a visual experience advocate for the internal as well as the end customer.
• Promote UXD research through establishing and collaborating with world-class research institutes, both at national and international level (e.g., with universities and government laboratories), to inculcate innovation thinking.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is based in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers