Associate Team Lead - Knowledge-Based Engineering
Associate Team Lead
Location: Pune, India
Department: Dresser – Rand India Pvt Ltd
Position: Full- time
Job Family: Research & Development
Looking for challenging and future-oriented role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- Responsible for team member Performance Management reviews and salary planning
- Provide leadership and manage the collective efforts of a flexible engineering and product software development.
- Develop high-level architecture; generate UML documents like use-case diagram, class diagram, sequential diagrams, based on the requirement.
- Leverage core engineering principals combined with Software Development to realize engineering and design automation software solutions
- Normalize and provide relational data to support engineering knowledge and data capture; formulate, and programmatically represent, complex mathematical models that capture engineering knowledge and rules
- Work in a flexible, cross functional, team-based, development environment that is comprised of both local Siemens Engineers and 3rd party consultants/contractors
- Develop applications & execute unit test cases as per the functional requirements
- Responsible for code review and identify the gaps in terms of design and implementation.
- Perform application deployments on Citrix production servers.
- Provide ‘User Support’ for applications deployed on production environment.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- BS in Computer Science, Mechanical and/or Manufacturing Engineering, Computer Technology or equivalent knowledge
- 8+ years of experience in developing and deploying software applications
- 6+ years of experience in SQL Server database design and development
- 6+ years of experience in programming languages C# or VB.Net
- 4+ years of experience in developing engineering automation software applications
- 4+ years of experience in developing windows applications using WPF leveraging MVVM design pattern and WinForms
- 4+ years of experience in Microsoft Office automation development
- 4+ years of experience in working with Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- 4+ years of experience in deploying applications on Citrix environment
- Service Oriented Application (SOA) development using Windows Communication Foundation (WCF)
- Proven communication and presentation skills
- Ability to travel up to 20%
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We are looking forward to getting to know you.
If you have any questions, just drop us an email, happy to answer any queries you may have.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Find out more about department at: website department and about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 372,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We're dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Job ID: 106192
Organization: Gas and Power
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time