DevOps Engineer (f/m/d) Industrial Data Services
We develop networks that power and heat our cities intelligently. And support NASA in their explorations of outer space. For these and many other future projects, we need smart thinkers who bring skill, creativity, and dedication to the table. People like you! Experienced researchers who boldly broaden horizons, true specialists, and clever minds who like to get to the bottom of things. In short, help us tackle the most exciting challenges and put into practice what really matters. We’ll give you the opportunity to really make a difference. So what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
What part will you play?
- In your new role you are part of an interdisciplinary team and you support productisation and operation of innovative industrial data services based on machine learning and artificial intelligence
- You support automation and orchestration of workflows across multiple cloud services (end-to-end design & implementation)
- You love to work with customers and other teams to troubleshoot customer environments to increase user satisfaction and establish efficient low-cost operation of digital services
- You develop tooling, playbooks and processes to drive and improve our internal DevOps platform and philosophy
- Additionally you keep yourself updated with respect to cutting edge technologies/ tools (eg. attend conferences/symposia) and actively share knowledge and best practices within the team
- The basis for your career is a bachelor-degree in IT, Computer Science, Informatics, Electrical Engineering or equivalent and you have at least 1 year of professional experience in cloud service devops
- Additionally, you are experienced in OS administration (eg. Linux, Windows) and network setups and hands-on experience in source code management (eg. Git and GitHub)
- You have basis knowledge in automation of testing (eg. Selenium)
- Furthermore you have hands-on experience in software containerization (eg. Docker), container orchestration (e.g. Kubernetes) and in operations & continuous monitoring (eg. Nagios, ELK stack) of infrastructure & deployed solutions/applications
- Interest in development of custom machine learning models from prototyping to scalable implementations would be a strong plus
- High degree of creativity and self-initiative as well as fluency in English complete your profile
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Veronika Windmaier.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 106200
Organization: Digital Industries
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time