Physiker/ Ingenieur als Collaboration Scientist (m/w/d) Magnetresonanztomographie
Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global Siemens Healthineers team and work as an on-site Collaboration Scientist (m/f/diverse) Magnetic Resonance Imaging in an interdisciplinary team of physicists, researchers and medical specialists from the Departments of Radiology and Nuclear Medicine at the University Hospital in Ulm to advance the research in early tumor diagnosis and highly sensitive therapy monitoring approaches by means of MR-PET Imaging.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will contribute to research and development with a focus on optimizing MR image acquisition procedures, establishing automated quality assessment procedures, combining information of structural and metabolic MR and PET imaging and clinical data, algorithmic modelling of imaging and clinically relevant information, and integration of the developed technologies in the clinical workflow.
- You will be responsible to support and coordinate the research project in close cooperation with the research groups of the University Hospital of Ulm, the Departments of Radiology and Nuclear Medicine in Ulm and the Pre-development teams of the MR business line of Siemens Healthineers
- You will drive the successful knowledge exchange, continuous collection of feedback and communication between the partners
- You will support the development and deployment of novel imaging and algorithmic methods to clinical use and will drive the validation of technical concepts for future product integration
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a Masters or PhD in MR physics, medical informatics, signal or image processing, biomedical engineering, electrical engineering, or an equivalent discipline
- You have first relevant professional experience in the field of MR physics, signal or image processing, data management, and/or data analysis and visualization, preferably within the Healthcare sector
Your attributes and skills:
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in German and English
- You have good problem solving skills, analytical abilities, target orientation, a structured work ethic and are highly flexible
- You bring a friendly, open and customer oriented culture
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities. Applications from individuals with disabilities
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Marlena Maier.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
To all recruitment agencies:
Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 106208
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time