SHL US Product Operation Manager 超声诊断系统 产品运营经理（上海）
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Your tasks and responsibilities:
· Make demo system arrangement clear and every demo asset safe;
· Regular demo utilization report and demo winning rate report;
· Collect and analyze new product demo feedback form;
· Interface of marketing events with CC, act the events procedure efficiently;
· Provide regular internal training for regional sales with product knowledge and competition analysis;
· Support PMs and PSMs to drive business growth. Collect marketing in formations and make competitors analysis to develop the business strategy.
· Support marketing event for opening ceremony, workshop, exhibitions, etc.
· Support for bundled project, including the PLA, PGP, private hospital group
· Backup of product material preparation, product strategy, product configuration, product definition and product price;
· Other tasks assigned by company
Your qualifications and experience:
Minimum 5 years markeing related working experience, Minimun 3 years as product specialist or clinical application working experience
Your attributes and skills:
- Bachelor degree or above with major in medical imaging related field
- Minimum 5 years markeing related working experience, Minimun 3 years as product specialist or clinical application working experience
- Good at product configeration knowledge and company procedure executive.
- Excellent presentation skill and good at PPT skill
- Excellent English communication skill both oral and wiriten
- Good communication skill, customer-oriented, strong sense of responsibility
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 106268
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time