Mobile Automation Engineer
Job title: Mobile Automation Engineer
With about 4,500 employees, Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited (STS) combines five units: Corporate Technology India, Functional Shared Services, Corporate Finance, Corporate Finance Audit, and Siemens Management Consulting.
Corporate Technology (CT) in India has over 3,000 professionals working in the area of software Research and Development. CT is a part of Siemens Corporate Technology, which is an innovation partner for the Siemens Divisions and shares a point of view in areas of strategic importance to Siemens, thereby ensuring its technological future.
This is your role. What part will you play?
- Work with partners to elicit requirements and derive the functional test case specification.
- Responsible to work with Scrum teams for milestones/deliveries.
- Ensures consistency to defined guidelines, processes and procedures, for the team assigned.
- Coordinates activities performed by the assigned team of professionals and technicians and controls execution according to the interpersonal guidelines.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- Validated practical experience in functional Mobile application testing on iOS/Android platforms for 2/3 years.
- Expertise in licensing models and distribution of iOS/Android apps for Marketplace and Ad-hoc distribution.
- Experienced in testing applications with Embedded interfaces such as Bluetooth/IOT based protocols.
- Exposure to any mobile automation framework is an advantage.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Job ID: 106276
Organization: Corporate Technology
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time