Cyber Security Governance Specialist
A passion for scrutiny.
Our Cyber Security Governance team employees are true professionals in terms of thinking outside the box. They explore every possibility when it comes to effective ways of reaching a high level of cyber security maturity while minimizing the impact on business operations. They represent a paradigm shift in the way governance is done, fostering co-creation by actively involving business representatives in the definition of new policies or processes, and leveraging existing elements in the cyber eco-system (Charter of Trust1) . This is crucial on the digital age!
Join our team and we will foster your continuous professional development and an exchange of experience with colleagues from all over the world. So you may specialize or develop your knowledge as a generalist. One thing is certain: your ideas will not be filed away, but almost always find their way into company practice. Worldwide.
We are looking for a Cybersecurity Governance Specialist (m/f)
- You actively support the global Cyber Security Governance team in defining and rolling out a methodology for assessing the maturity of Cyber Security processes for IT and OT environments
- You derive new policies/requirements from existing relevant Cyber Security laws and regulations
- You develop new ways of monitoring adherence to internal policies and standards
- You define and monitor KPIs and KRIs
- You support in the maintenance of our ISO27001 certification
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- University degree (Master) in Computer Science or similar
- Multiple years (>5 years) experience in IT with focus on Cyber Security Audit or Governance
- You have experience in project work, as project manager and/or as consultant. Ideally you have international experience preferrably in an English speaking country
- Professional experience in OT environments would be of advantage
- Business-fluent English language skills (speaking and writing) is necessary. German language skills would be of advantage.
- Solution oriented thinking and working is mandatory
May have knowledge or experience in some of the following areas:
- General knowledge of Cyber Security standards (ISO27001, IEC 62443, NIST, BSI) and maturity models (e.g. CMMI). Ideally you have related and trusted certifications (e.g. CISSP, CISM, CRISC).
- Experience in conducting Cyber Security processes maturity assessments
- Experience in conducting Cyber Security control effectiveness assessments
- General knowledge on relevant national or international Cyber Security laws, standards and regulations
- Knowledge on best practices on Information Risk Management
Please attach your CV in English. Only CVs in English will be reviewed.
La Diversidad en Siemens es nuestra fuente de creatividad e innovación. Contar con diferentes tipos de talento y de experiencias nos hace ser más competitivos y estar mejor preparados para responder con éxito a las demandas de la Sociedad. Por ello, valoramos a las candidatas y a los candidatos que reflejen la Diversidad que disfrutamos en nuestra Compañía.
Job ID: 106326
Organization: Corporate Technology
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time