If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. In fiscal year 2017, which ended on September 30, 2017, the former Siemens Mobility Division posted revenue of €8.1billion and had around 28,400 employees worldwide.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- As ATMS Product Owner you will be part of the newly established advanced traffic management systems team.
- You will drive the international development of our future oriented cloud based Advanced Traffic Management Applications and our Digital ITS Traffic Operating System and the transformation of classical traffic applications into the digital world.
- You will be responsible for and will manage projects "endtoend", from the requirements analysis with the customer, through development to operative implementation.
- You will "translate" customer requirements into an actionable backlog and communicate them to our international scrum teams.
- You will lead and plan product release plans and set expectations for the delivery of new features.
- You will actively manage relationships with relevant internal and external functions and stakeholders such as sales, product management or key customers.
- The analysis of tenders and the preparation of bids for our customers as part of a sales process will also fall within your remit.
- You will maintain regular close contact with customers and project partners and act as the main contact partner. Your daytoday tasks may also include international travel.
- You have successfully completed a master degree in engineering (ideally in the field of traffic management or telematics).
- You already have several years of professional experience in transport and have also built up practical experience in the field of IT and IoT.
- You also have relevant experience in a B2B or B2A environment.
- You have relevant experience in large scaled agile projects. Appropriate certification (e.g. PMI, SCRUM) is desired.
- You are also selfmotivated and can demonstrate initiative, assertiveness and a resultsoriented approach.
- You speak businessfluent English and good German.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 106328
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time