Sales Engineer (M/F)
Together we make the difference
Siemens Postal, Parcel & Airport Logistics (SPPAL) is a leading provider of innovative products and solutions in mail and parcel logistics and automation as well as in airport logistics with baggage and cargo handling. Software solutions and customer services along the complete product life cycle complete the portfolio. The company has an installed base in more than 60 countries worldwide. Major customers include renowned airports as well as postal and parcel service providers around the globe.
Be part of our team at Siemens Postal, Parcel & Airport Logistics as Portfolio Sales Professional in Portugal.
Your new area of responsibility – challenging and future-oriented
Plans and executes sales targets and activities in selling a specific portfolio to customers by combining and leveraging specialized product and unit know how in order to increase sales and to achieve defined commercial targets.
- Plans sales volumes and potential of target customers;
- Provides information via CRM for forecasts and planning;
- Analyzes and evaluates markets (both technology and product portfolio) and needs of potential or existing customers;
- Investigates and evaluates specific business opportunities for the customer related product and service portfolio;
- Prepares customer contacts, builds and maintains a customer focused network;
- Prepares and negotiates projects and proposals in cooperation with other involved professionals and management;
- Coordinates the realization of assignments, may coordinate and contribute to set up respective product developments, projects or services programs for the customer;
- May act as point of contact in commercial matters;
- Completes sales and revenue related key reporting;
- Contributes to the development of an After Sales Service that is focused on customers' needs.
Your qualifications – profound and adequate
- University Graduate in Engineering, preferably in Automation;
- Ability to understand and manage customers' requirements;
- Effective team player;
- Excellent intercultural working relationship;
- Effective multi-ethical communication ability;
- Strong English language skills.
How to get in touch with us – simply and directly
https://www.siemens-logistics.com/, if you would like to learn more about Siemens Postal, Parcel & Airport Logistics before submitting your application.
Job ID: 106344
Organization: Postal, Parcel, and Airport Logistics
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time