Siemens is looking for a Sales Engineer for Building Solutions, to be hired with a permanent contract, for its premises in Bolzano. He/She is the primary interface between the Company and the End Customers, Consultants, Main Contractors, Installers in Alto Adige. Actively drive and pursue business opportunities for Building Automation, Innovative Services and Building Digitalization. This position reports to RSS Sales Manager.
Takes responsibility for the development, exploitation and maximization of our market penetration and profitable growth of assigned area. Responsible for order and sales income, plans and manages own Sales activities and report on them, identifying potential Customers and determining their needs.
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide. Working with us, you get the perfect conditions to develop both personally and professionally.
What will you manage in the short term?
Develops and communicates Siemens solutions and value for customers
Negotiates offer and closes the deal
Provides information via CRM, on business, opportunities & projects, clients and contacts
Maximize portfolio penetration on the assigned Customers
Builds value oriented offers
Generates client specific solutions and service portfolio concepts as much as possible
Preparation and submission of Sales forecast
Translating strategic priorities into operational reality and concrete actions
Focusing on the customer’s perspective when setting priorities and taking action
Solid technical competence in own portfolio
Who are we looking for?
A candidate with the following features:
Management of staff with different skill / intelect levels within the department & effective coordination with interfacing departments
- 3 - 5 years of successful experience in sales / business experience;
- Experience in the bid process and its associated tools and process;
- Strong orientation to reach the targets and to customer service , initiative, autonomy and propensity to work in team
- Knowledge of regulations and norms / European Standards;
- Solid technical competence in own portfolio
- University degree in Engineering, Business Administration, or equivalent.
- Fluent in Italian and English, a basic knowledge of German will be considered as a plus;
What can we further offer?
· A flexible way of working: Smartworking;
· Activities’ organization guided by performance, where the achievement of objectives and the entrepreneurial spirit are rewarded;
· An environment where curiosity is highly appreciated and where we guarantee a continuous training;
· Flexible Welfare programs that can be extended to your family;
· Shareholding plans for the employee;
· Health insurance that can be extended to your family;
· Professional and extraprofessional accident insurance;
· Meal totally paid by the company;
· Company’ s car, Personal Computer and Smartphone.
What else do you have to know?
Siemens pays much attention to Diversity, thus welcoming applications which reflects this value, and guarantees equal opportunities.
strongly in both taking responsibility and being transparent with your data.
For the new GDPR we manage only online applications and we don’t accept CVs by
Please submit the following documents with your application: Letter of motivation, curriculum vitae (CV). Only applications sent via the system and in English will be considered.
Are you ready to create a real impact?
Come on board and tackle the challenges of today and tomorrow together with us!
The world is constantly changing and we’re always thinking about what’s next. You can help us build the technologies and innovations of tomorrow. Our recruiting team is looking forward to getting to know you!
information or questions you can contact:
Via Vipiteno, 4 Milan
For further information about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
Job ID: 106350
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.p.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time